American Chamber of Commerce, Ireland
The American Chamber of Commerce is Ireland’s leading international business organisation. Our membership includes the Irish operations of US multinationals and Irish companies with operations in the US. We are recognised as a trusted and impactful advocacy organisation, engaging with the most senior decision makers in Ireland, the EU and the US.
The Organisation is seeking to fill the following key roles;
Director of Public Affairs & Advocacy (Ref: 21644)
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Public Affairs & Advocacy will lead the American Chamber’s ambitious policy agenda and drive its engagement with senior stakeholders. Areas of responsibility will include:
We are looking for a leader with:
- Advocate on behalf of AmCham’s members at the most senior level
- Lead on AmCham’s interactions with members of Government, the Oireachtas and key Government Departments and Agencies
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the key policy priorities of the US-Ireland multinational sector
Manager of Public Affairs & Advocacy
- A proven track record of advocacy leadership in a complex policy setting.
- Ability to work in a sensitive political environment and to build relationships quickly.
- Expertise at networking virtually and in-person, and skilled at the presentation of highly complex information to diverse groups of stakeholders.
Reporting to the Director of Public Affairs & Advocacy, the Manager of Public Affairs and Advocacy will drive AmCham’s policy agenda in key areas including talent, innovation & sustainability. Areas of responsibility will include:
We are looking for:
- Managing AmCham’s Advocacy Taskforces.
- Representing AmCham at its extensive programme of stakeholder engagements
- Leading the creation of AmCham’s advocacy position papers
- Experience in managing reports and consultation documents.
- At least 3 years’ experience at senior level, either in an agency or inhouse.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
For further information or to apply, please contact Signium Ireland (our advising consultants) in strictest confidence; quoting the relevant refence number at:
, 130 Rathgar Road, Dublin D06 KF22, Ireland. Tel: +353 1 496 6500
Please note: Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 31 May