Coinciding with Thanksgiving Day on Thursday 26th November 2015, The Irish Times will publish its third major special report of 2015 focusing on American FDI in Ireland.
Highlighting America's extensive trade and investment linkages with Ireland, the ‘American Thanksgiving' report will celebrate the success of US companies located in Ireland, illustrating just how vital these companies continue to be to the future of the Irish economy.
Editorial strands are envisaged, as follows:
US FDI in Ireland 2015 - Interview with the American Chamber President on the state of the relationship after another successful year. Including latest facts, success stories & priorities for 2016.
Celebrating Innovation - Looking at the key stories emanating from the 2015 US Ireland Research Innovation Awards and looking forward to 2016.
- Data Opportunity - Focus on the opportunities presented to Ireland from the booming data sector.
- World of Talent in Ireland - What are the career prospects which exist within US companies in Ireland?
- New Kids on the Block - A look at new companies investing in Ireland for the first time.
- Sector Profiles - A look at some of the exciting sectors emerging from FDI in Ireland, e.g. Cleantech, Internet of Things, Biopharma.
In addition to offering access to an unrivalled business market in Ireland, via Irish Times' distribution, a digital copy of the 2015 ‘American Thanksgiving' report will also be made available to all relevant chamber members, therefore offering extended readership reach to any organisation seeking to develop relationships with US FDI companies and promote relevant product / service offerings across Ireland's leading businesses.
Advertising opportunities are limited in this special Irish Times Report, so early booking is strongly recommended.
The following project deadlines apply:
- Confirmation of Advertising Bookings / Date of Commissioning: Friday 30th October 2015
- Advertising Copy Deadline: Monday 23rd November 2015
Please contact Joanne Patterson, at The Irish Times Special Reports Bureau (E-mail: email@example.com / Tel: +353 (0)1 893 0000), for further details on this special report and related advertising rates.