The American Chamber of Commerce Ireland is the representative body for US companies in Ireland. Our network of members includes:
- Top US companies in Ireland
- The many businesses who support them
- The growing number of Irish companies with business in the US
If you would like to find out more about our work get in touch.
Membership of the American Chamber is all about becoming part of a leadership network. This network comprises many of the world’s most exciting companies, who operate in Ireland. Becoming part of our community provides access to:
- Networking with Purpose: Networking at all levels is done through membership networks, programmes and shared best practice events. These networks support deep collaboration and peer-topeer learning.
- Advocacy with Purpse: Joining the Chamber gives companies a powerful voice as part of what is recognised as one of the most inﬂ uential business groups in the country.
- Business Growth: The Chamber runs a high-quality event programme covering a range of subjects
Members also receive our weekly FDI Focus bulletin, access to an online membership directory, and much much more…
Who can join?
The majority of our member companies are US companies, large & small, based in Ireland. Many members are Irish companies with operations in the US. We also welcome businesses with established links to the US companies in Ireland.
How to join?
If you have questions before signing up please get in touch. We are always happy to help.