- Venue: Clayton Hotel, Burlington Road, Dublin 4
19:00 - 22:30 22/05/2020
- Guest Speaker(s): Various
Our annual dinner celebrates the innovation happening on the island of Ireland. This gala dinner provides you with the opportunity to network with senior AmCham members and stakeholders in a relaxed and enjoyable setting. At the dinner we will announce the winners of the US-Ireland Research Innovation Awards.
US-Ireland Research Innovation Awards
The 2020 US-Ireland Research Innovation Awards will recognise excellence in research innovation, creation, process and invention by an organisation, as a result of US Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in Ireland.
Developed in 2015 by the American Chamber of Commerce Ireland and the Royal Irish Academy, these awards recognise and acknowledge exemplary ideas, originating in Irish organisations, and underpinned by innovative research, that have a strong social and/or economic impact.
The US-Ireland Research Innovation Awards are sponsored by KPMG and Ulster Bank with media partner The Irish Times.
Awards will be given to:
- The Irish (island of Ireland) operations of a US headquartered and controlled multinational company (MNC)
- A Higher Education Institution (HEI), Research Centre or institute based on the island of Ireland with links to the US corporate sector
- An Irish (island of Ireland) MNC, HEI, Micro Enterprise or SME with links to the US corporate sector demonstrating transformative innovation in talent development (ITD). The award is focused on how people can impact and be impacted by organisational transformation informed by or as a result of innovative research and will recognise organisations for their outstanding performance in managing, promoting creativity and collaboration in the development of talent.