The Government has announced a National Covid-19 Income Support Scheme to provide financial support to Irish workers and companies affected by the crisis. Please see further detail here.
The Government has announced that all non-essential retail outlets are to close, while essential retail outlets can stay open but must implement social distancing measures. A list of essential retail outlets can be found here.
We will issue further guidance and updates via the Chamber’s weekly FDI Focus ezine. Please ensure you are registered to receive this email here
The American Chamber team will remain fully available and continue to work with our members as well as key stakeholders virtually during this period through contact details listed here
Representing Our Members in relation to Covid 19 Government Response
We are in constant contact with our members and stakeholders, both here and across the world. We want to assure you that we are fully committed to supporting you and your teams in any way we can. We commit to representing your ideas and concerns to Government and key stakeholders. We will ensure you can contact us in confidence. We ask you to continue to participate in our roundtables, working groups and networks – all of them are now operating virtually.
We commit to providing you with relevant information. Many of you have kindly shared ideas and best practices on team-safety, wellbeing and the questions that have arisen for you. Please continue to do this - it enables us to help our wider membership learn from each other. If you need further information on our ongoining work please contact Aisling Carney at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources Offered by AmCham Members
- McCann FitzGerald has a central resource providing legal updates to help navigate this period of uncertainty. Read More
- Facebook announced a $100 million grant programme to help small businesses around the world impacted by the Coronavirus. Facebook also has a dedicated Small Business Resource Hub which provides additional support for businesses at this challenging time. All information can be found here
- LinkedIn has made their 'LinkedIn Learning' courses on working from home available for free. More information here
- Fexco are offering zero fees on all international payments for the duration of the Coronavirus outbreak. Read more
- HPE Financial Services offers $2 billion in financing and new programs to help customers and partners weather COVID-19 Read more
- Microsoft Ireland has today announced that its digital skills experience, DreamSpace, is being made available remotely with the roll-out of a dedicated online resource that will help young people to engage in STEM from their own home for the duration of the COVID-19 crisis with three free webinars a week run through live Teams events and hosted online for use later. Read More
- Google to donate €1m to Irish NGOs. Read more