We Represent the world’s most innovative companies. Join the American Chamber…
The American Chamber of Commerce Ireland is the representative body for US companies in Ireland. Our network of members includes:
- Top US companies in Ireland
- The many businesses who support them
- The growing number of Irish companies with business in the US
If you would like to find out more about our work get in touch. Or you can apply online.
Membership of the American Chamber is all about becoming part of a leadership network. This network comprises many of the world’s most exciting companies, who operate in Ireland. Becoming part of our community provides access to:
- Networking: engagement with our members is at a leadership level to ensure that very senior networking opportunities arise
- Representation: Have your say on the key issues & help shape Ireland’s business environment
- Programmes: Attend top quality events, exclusive to members, covering a range of subjects to support our members.
Members also receive our weekly FDI Focus bulletin, access to an online membership directory, and much much more…
“I appreciate the fact that the American Chamber is engaged with Ministers… the views and perspective put forward by the American Chamber were well understood by Government ahead of Budget 2015.”
-An Taoiseach, Enda Kenny TD
“The American Chamber does a fantastic job in bringing together the broad family of the US FDI community in Ireland, identifying common areas of interest, articulating a position and getting direct access to key policy makers”
- Peter Keegan, Country Executive Ireland at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
“One of the most powerful business groups in Ireland. When it speaks the Government need to listen.”
– Irish Independent
“The American Chamber of Commerce here in Ireland is the most active, the most energetic, the most forceful and the most productive… perhaps in the Amcham system”
– US Ambassador, Kevin F O’Malley
Who can join?
The majority of our member companies are US companies, large & small, based in Ireland. Many members are Irish companies with operations in the US. We also welcome businesses with established links to the US companies in Ireland.
How to join?
If you are interested in joining the American Chamber you can apply online. On completion, a member of the team will get in touch. We personally meet all new members to introduce them to the many benefits of joining.
If you have questions before signing up please get in touch . We are always happy to help.