Ireland's leading international business organisation
Our membership represents the whos who of US-Ireland business. They include the global leaders and start-ups in all sectors of industry from life sciences and financial services to ICT and Ireland's booming digital services sector. We represent all US companies throughout Ireland, large & small. If you are a US company recently arrived in Ireland, now is the perfect time to get involved.
While our membership is primarily US companies based in Ireland, we also support the wide FDI ecosystem. Many of our members are Irish companies with investments in the US. And also companies with significant business relationships with US companies in Ireland.
Not only does our membership include the top US companies in Ireland. Our network also consists of the thousands of top executives within these companies. This ensures that all of our events, membership programmes and membership groups provide the most senior networking opportunities.
Communities throughout the country have benefitted from US investment. Our members are drawn from companies based right around Ireland. We hold regular events and activities throughout Ireland led by our Board Chairs:
- Mid West: Barry O'Sullivan, General Manager, Vistakon
- North West: Séamus Hughes, General Manager, Zeus Industrial Products
- South: Bob Savage, Vice President & Managing Director COE, EMC
- South East: Stephen Creaner, General Manager & Director of Operations, Waters
- West: Mark Gantly, Managing Director, Hewlett Packard Galway
Our members are extremely active in a range of areas. If you are member or wish to become one, you should get involved in:
- Events: We run a high quality event programme covering a range of subjects in Ireland
- Membership Groups: Our membership groups are comprised of experts in key areas and help to develop a range of Chamber issues.
- Membership Programmes: These in-depth programmes allow for member engagement and learning on topics such as 'Women in FDI' and 'HR Leadership'.