We Represent the world’s most innovative companies. Join the American Chamber…
The American Chamber of Commerce Ireland is the representative body for US companies in Ireland. Our network of members includes:
- Top US companies in Ireland
- The many businesses who support them
- The growing number of Irish companies with business in the US
If you would like to find out more about our work get in touch. Or you can apply online.
Membership of the American Chamber is all about becoming part of a leadership network. This network comprises many of the world’s most exciting companies, who operate in Ireland. Becoming part of our community provides access to:
- Networking: engagement with our members is at a leadership level to ensure that very senior networking opportunities arise
- Representation: Have your say on the key issues & help shape Ireland’s business environment
- Programmes: Attend top quality events, exclusive to members, covering a range of subjects to support our members.
Members also receive our weekly FDI Focus bulletin, access to an online membership directory, and much much more…
“The American Chamber does a fantastic job in bringing together the broad family of the US FDI community in Ireland, identifying common areas of interest, articulating a position and getting direct access to key policy makers”
- Peter Keegan, Country Executive Ireland at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
"The American Chamber creates amaxing events so that organisations can engage together and network. Networking us a key part of what the American Chamber drives"
-Louise Phealan, Vice President Global Operations at Paypal
"The American Chamber organises amazing programmes around Learning & Development, General Counsel and Data Protection Policy. These are really important for keeping us informaed as professionals"
Sharon McCooey, Senior Director International Operations at LinkedIn
Who can join?
The majority of our member companies are US companies, large & small, based in Ireland. Many members are Irish companies with operations in the US. We also welcome businesses with established links to the US companies in Ireland.
How to join?
If you are interested in joining the American Chamber you can apply online. On completion, a member of the team will get in touch. We personally meet all new members to introduce them to the many benefits of joining.
If you have questions before signing up please get in touch . We are always happy to help.