AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IRELAND EVENTS
We run over 80 top quality events programmes attended by the senior representatives from 700 US Companies in Ireland. These events are excellent networking opportunities and cover a range of subjects focussed on supporting our members to grow their businesses in Ireland.
We will be showcasing some of these innovations that can only happen through exceptional teamwork, strong leadership and that have real impact, nationally or internationally.
- Venue: Abbvie, Ballytivnan, Sligo
- Time: 18:00 - 20:00
The Annual AmCham Transatlantic Conversation 2017
- Venue: Dublin and Manhattan
- Time: 12:30 - 14:30
- Guest Speaker(s): Transatlantic Panel
Workshop for Future Leaders amongst our Southern Region Members.
- Venue: Laya Healthcare, Eastgate Road, Eastgate Business Park, Little Island, Co. Cork
- Time: 16:30 - 18:00
- Guest Speaker(s): John McCall, Director of Operations, Laya; Siobhan Hourihan, HR Director International, Hortonworks