The US-Ireland Research Innovation Awards recognise excellence in research innovation in Ireland as a result of US foreign direct investment.
Developed by the American Chamber of Commerce Ireland and the Royal Irish Academy, these awards will acclaim exemplary ideas, originating in Ireland, which have made a social and economic impact through research innovation in meeting market needs. The scheme speaks to one of the Academy's fundamental missions by identifying and encouraging excellence in all areas of Irish research and is presented on an all-island basis.
The deadline for the receipt of completed applications is 5pm Wednesday 11 March 2015.
Awards will be made in a number of categories, reflecting and recognising the broad spectrum of on-going activity in Ireland, including but not limited to:
- The Irish operations of a US multinational company
- An Irish based SME/Start-up with links to the US corporate sector in Ireland
- An Irish HEI research centre or institute with collaborative links with the US corporate sector in Ireland
Applications are invited from individuals or research teams working with the US corporate sector in Ireland, including, but not limited to, the following sectors:
- The Irish operation of a US multinational
- An Irish SME or start-up with US links
- Research teams within an Irish higher education institution or research institute with collaborative links with the US corporate sector in Ireland
How to apply
Those wishing to apply must register their interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.orgYou will then be emailed a link to an online application form to be completed and submitted by 5pm Wednesday 11 March 2015.
Notes to Applicants - Terms and Conditions