International School of Dublin
The International School of Dublin opened in 2007 and is a growing private school that provides a warm and friendly education to Irish and expatriate children. ISD welcomes children from all backgrounds and offers Dublin's only International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme for children between the ages of three and twelve. ISD is your open door to a first-class international education in Dublin.
Your open door to a first-class International education in Dublin
THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF DUBLIN:
- Offers Dublin's only International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme giving children of internationally- minded parents a common educational system in a global environment. (There are 2,304 IB World Schools in 127 countries.)
- Provides small, co-ed classes (capped at 16)
- Supports children experiencing relocation or who need extra support with English language.
- Provides a genuine international community
- Welcomes student enrolments and enquiries throughout the year
- Gives students an important context to living in Ireland through its Host Country Studies programme
- Actively encourages full parental involvement in school life and your child's education
- Employs a committed, enthusiastic and international staff
- Incorporates technology into everyday teaching with the use of laptop computers and interactive white boards
- Plans to begin a Middle Years Programme (ages 12-16)
COME AND VISIT THE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF DUBLIN
The ISD is located at 1 Pembroke Road, Dublin 4. This is an ideal location close to Dublin city centre and serviced by multiple bus routes. We are delighted to show anyone interested around the school.