Benefits of Membership
The American Chamber of Commerce is the representative body for U.S. companies based in Ireland at both Government and industry level, and within the Irish and international media. Corporate membership of the American Chamber supports the representation of the business agenda of US companies located in Ireland.
The American Chamber membership is collectively proactive in promoting the importance of US Investment to the Irish economy throughout the year. It has excellent access to Irish and European public policy networks, opinion leaders and leading media commentators. Its uses its voice to create awareness of the key issues impacting on the business performance of member companies. The American Chamber keeps Irish decision makers focused on the factors contributing to the continued attractiveness of Ireland as a location for foreign direct investment.
Read the American Chamber Corporate Brochure click here (PDF)
In addition, American Chamber of Commerce Ireland membership provides an exclusive platform for:
- Networking with senior level executives from other Irish based US subsidiaries through the Chamber´s business lunch programme, regional meetings, working groups and issue specific national seminars and conferences,
- Gaining access to public policy decision makers through participation in Working Groups and making contributions to submissions for Government,
- Peer-learning on critical best business practices important to the Chamber´s multi-sector membership,
- Integrating the US subsidiary into the fabric of the Irish business community,
- Entertaining customer, supplier, community and public stakeholders through the American Chamber´s cost effective and engaging business lunch programme, receptions and special events
- Promoting member´s capabilities and activities through an on-line contact membership database, by sponsoring events and branding in the American Chamber´s annual Business Directory.
Corporate Membership allows for heads of all functions of an organisation to participate in the work of the Chamber and attend its seminars/lunches/meetings.
Applications for Corporate Membership are open to the following:
- US Multinational Enterprises located in Ireland
- Irish Companies with substantial interests/investments in the United States
- Intermediary companies servicing US industry in Ireland
- Organisations with other American linkages
Corporate membership pertains to one named member plus two designated alternatives at a single address.
For further membership information contact:
The American Chamber of Commerce Ireland
6 Wilton Place
Tel: +353 1 661 6201
Fax: +353 1 661 6217